Fun, Quality, Variety ... That's what Elves' Best Crackers are all about! Delivery to Canada & USA
1. Choose an open location at least 5 km (3 miles) from the airport, away from trees, houses, roads, highways and rail lines.
2. Do not fly kites in wet or stormy weather.
3. Do not fly kites near wire towers, overhead cables or any overhead wires.
4. Avoid flying over the heads of other people or animals, as this may cause them to be frightened.
5.Wear protection, such as helmets, gloves, sunglasses,
7. Avoid flying too close to other kites, so as not to tangled or cut lines, damage kites or cause accidents.
8. Do not fly when the wind speed is greater than 20mph. Strong winds will tear the kite.